Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hollywood Gush: My Favorite Famous Women

Dear Diary,



Recently, I made a post about my celebrity crushes. I love all the hunky, handsome men in Hollywood, but we all know women make a bigger impact.

From charities to campaigns, there are a few women in the spotlight that make me want to be a better person.

Here are just a few that I admire:

1.) Jessica Alba || Besides being one of the most beautiful women on Earth, she is also incredibly intelligent. She began her acting career when she was only thirteen years old. You may recognize her from the Fantastic Four movies.


2.) Emma Watson || I think this is pretty obvious. Not only is she Hermione from the Harry Potter movies, she is also a great activist in the feminism movement. She is so beautiful, and genuine. Emma even graduated from Brown University! 


3.) Lauren Conrad || She is one of my biggest role models. She is absolutely stunning. She is creative, and has a hard-working mentality. She started her own blog and designs after her acting career, and I aspire to be anything like her.


4.) Ellen DeGeneres || One of my favorite things about Ellen is her ability to make people laugh without being mean. She is an advocate for anti-bullying and animal rights. "Be kind to one another," is her motto. She is just an amazing woman who set a fantastic life for herself.

5.) Melissa McCarthy || If Melissa McCarthy had a role in a movie or a TV show, I've probably already seen it. Not only is she an amazing actress (I'm talking Sookie from Gilmore Girls),  she is brilliant and fearless and one of the funniest women in Hollywood. She reminds people that you do not have to be a size 00 to become a famous actress. She just does what she loves, and she is successful at being different. 


Who are your Favorite Famous Women?


Until next time,

Eliza Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, please!