Monday, February 9, 2015

Makeup Monday: Benefit They're Real Mascara

Dear Diary,



Something I've been pretty obsessed with lately is the "They're Real" mascara from Benefit. I have never loved a mascara more than I love this one-and that's saying something because I have a ton of mascaras. 

My eyes are not very long at all and they don't have much of a curl. With this mascara, I don't even have to curl my lashes before applying it. 


The Left picture are my lashes before I put on the mascara. 

The Right picture are my lashes after I applied the mascara

This is one eye done, and one eye without. Look at the difference!

 These are my eyes with mascara applied on both.


All in all, I am very pleased with this mascara, and I think it is now my go-to product! I am in love!


What makeup product is your current obsession?


Until next time,

Eliza Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, please!