Monday, February 16, 2015

Makeup Monday: My Favorite Lipsticks

Dear Diary,



I started wearing makeup when I was 13, which meant I had no idea what I was doing. The only thing I wore on my lips was cherry chapstick and maybe a light pink lipgloss at times. Now that I am older, I have been getting into tons of lipsticks. Lately it's become some sort of an obsession!

I don't know what it is about lip color that gives me a boost of confidence, but I love it.

Here are some lipsticks I have been really digging lately:

1.) Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip Balm in Sultry || I love this color! It is a perfect mix of mauve and pink that I can wear every day. It literally lasts for hours and also, it smells like peppermint!




2.) Pixel Lip Butter in Appreciative || This is my go-to lipstick. My only complaint is that it doesn't stay on as long as Id like it to.



3.) Covergirl Lipstick in A Different Grape || This is a bit darker color for me, but I kinda dig it. It makes me look older and more professional. It's definitely a fancier color! As far as it's longevity, it stays on pretty well throughout the day.




4.) Rimmel London Kate Lipstick in Rossetto || I love this nude color! It is definitely the perfect natural lipstick for my fair complexion. It doesn't stay on for too long, but it lasts longer than the Pixel lipstick, for sure!




5.) NYX Matte Lipstick in Siren || This is much, much darker than I would normally wear for a lip color, but it looks really good on me! I was surprised at how much I have come to love it. The color is a deep red that looks great for Fall and Winter, and the color lasts all day.




Every one of these lip colors are absolutely amazing. They are definitely my top five favorite lipsticks that I have been wearing recently. 


What are your favorite lipsticks?



Until next time,


Eliza Grace 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, please!