Thursday, February 5, 2015

What Bothers Me? : Top 4 Pet Peeves

Dear Diary,



Although I might not show it, I get annoyed very easily. Those of you who know me pretty well probably already know that. I'm trying to become harder to agitate, and that is something I plan on working on this year. New year means new me, right?

Anyway, lots of little things bother me that others may not even notice that happen. I guess that makes me an observer-which is a good thing. I think.


Here are my  top 4 pet peeves:

4.) Bumping into a stranger without apologizing. || Literally being so rude may not bother you, but I want to trip you when you don't say sorry. Just be nice, ya'll.

3.) Being late. || You  make an appointment with someone-keep it. If there is an emergency, or you're having a bad day, that is understandable, but when you are constantly late for things, that is when I get annoyed. I am the person is at least five minutes early for everything, and I am very impatient. I hate waiting for that one person who thinks they need more time than anyone else.

2.) Excessively loud noise. || I live in a dorm. I realize that 18-year-old girls like to have fun, but after elevon o'clock on a Sunday night is not the time I want to hear you screaming down the hallway. Remember there are other people around you. Be respectful, please.

1.) Interrupting someone. || Excuse you. If someone is talking, you need to wait your turn. Please do not start talking in the middle of someone else's sentence. That is incredibly rude. Just pay attention and be courteous. 


I may sound a tad rude, but I am sure a lot of you can relate. My main message here is be respectful to the people around you. It really isn't that difficult! I promise!

Do any of you share my frustrations? What are your pet peeves? 



Until next time, 

Eliza Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, please!