Monday, March 2, 2015

Makeup Monday: 5 Products I Need in my Life

Dear Diary,


I am a makeup fanatic. I am a bit embarrassed of all the makeup I own, but don't always use. Nonetheless, I can't help my addiction, and I cannot stop myself for craving more and more. 


Here is a little list of the makeup products I've been dying to get my hands on:

1.) Too Faced: Bronzer in Milk Chocolate Soleil || This bronzer is a little darker than the Chocolate Soleil color that Too Faced has, and it is perfect for my ivory skin tone. Since it's winter, I've been pretty in to all kinds of bronzer. I've been looking for some matte color, and this looks perfect. Unfortunately, it is pretty expensive for my taste- $30!- and that is why I haven't bought it just yet. Maybe if I'm feeling splurgy one day I will get it! 
{source}
2.) Makeup Forever: HD Blush in Rosy Plum || This. Color. I haven't used it on my face yet, but I tried it on my hand, and I could not believe how creamy it looked for a powder blush. It also has an almost highlight to it, and you probably wouldn't have to apply a highlight with this blush at all. It's flawless. This one is also a little more expensive at $26 in Sephora stores. 
{source}
3.) Maybelline: Long Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Blackest Black || I've really been getting in to gel liners lately. They are perfect for every day upper lash liners. I usually use a liquid liner for my weekend-y activities, and a gel liner is fantastic for a smudge-proof alternative for daily treks to and from class! Also it is only about $10!
{source}

4.) NYX: Eye Shadow Base in Skin Tone || I love primers! I tested this one out from a friend, and I fell in love! I applied it when I did my makeup in the morning, and my eyeshadow hadn't budged until I took it off before bed! I was amazed at how great of quality it was for a drugstore brand...then again I love NYX products. Bonus: It is only $7-can you say bargain?
{source}


5.) 
Wet n Wild: MegaLast Lip Color in Rose-bud || I always have to have a lippie! This color is fantastic! It is the perfect shade of purple and red and I love it. I'm obsessed with this darker mauve lipstick color that I've seen a ton of people wearing lately. And, as always, this drugstore product is at an inexpensive $2.29-you really can't beat that!
{source}


I hope you enjoyed looking at my list of products I've been dying to try! If any of you guys try these, please leave a comment telling me how you liked it! I'll be sure to leave a review of the ones I end up getting!

What products are you guys wanting to try out?



Until next time,


Eliza Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, please!