Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hollywood Gush: My Celebrity Crushes

Dear Diary,



I love the Hollywood hustle and bustle. I've always been intrigued with what's going on with celebrities, even though I know it's a bit trivial. 

I have been crushing on a few famous fellas lately, and I can't help but gush over them!

Here are some older:

1.) Matthew Broderick || I love him so much, I can't even explain it-just look at him. You may know him from Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) or Glory (1989).


{source}

2.) John Cusack || I don't think I have to even say it. You may have seen him in Say Anything (1989) or something more recent like 2012 (2009).
{source}

3.) Jon Cryer || This may sound weird for fans of Two and a Half Men, but I can't help it. I fell in love with him when he was Duckie in Pretty in Pink (1986).
{source}

And here are some newer:

1.) Shia LaBeouf || I've had a crush on him since I was barely 6 years old. I think this one is pretty self-explanatory. He's from the Transformers movies (2007-2011) and the newer Fury (2014) with Brad Pitt.
{source}

2.) Will Poulter || There's something about his cheeky personality and British accent that gets me. You may know him from The Maze Runner (2014) or the ever-so-funny Meet the Millers (2013).
{source}

3.) Ed Westwick || My inner Gossip Girl fan is coming out! I can't help but love him. I can't help but love Chuck Bass-I don't think anyone can. You can see him in The Chalet Girl (2011) with his natural British accent. Swoon!
{source}


There you have it, ladies and gents! 

Who are your celebrity crushes?


Until next time,

Eliza Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, please!