Monday, February 2, 2015

Cutting Out Soda: Month One

Dear Diary,



I've done it. I've cut soda out of my life. 

I have been a bit skittish about doing this in the past, but I think it is time for me to just do it. The health benefits outweigh the pain of a headache or two, right?

The first couple of weeks were a bit rough, unfortunately. I had huge headaches, and I am not the type of person to take an ibuprofen (I hate medicine). I soldiered through it, though.


I don't feel any different really. Surprisingly I haven't even craved the sugary beverage just yet. I even ordered an iced tea at Chick-Fil-A for lunch!


The hardest thing to cut out is definitely going to be Diet Coke. I pretty much live on that. It's actually quite embarrassing if I do say so myself.


I'm not sure how much of a difference cutting out soda will make, but I'm excited to see how this will work out.


If you want to see my other New Year Resolutions feel free.




What healthy choices are you making this year?


Until next time,

Eliza Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, please!