Monday, January 26, 2015

What I Want: Movies to See in 2015

Dear Diary,



2015 is going to be a great year for movies, I can feel it. I'm a huge movie watcher. I love going to the theater and buying popcorn and seeing s film on the big screen. Unfortunately, since I started school, it's been pretty hard to get to the movies. I want to try and change that, though, because I'm excited for what's coming out this year.


{source}{source}{source}{source}{source}
1.) Pitch Perfect 2 || I have seen the first one at least 15 times. It's such an amazing mixture of comedy, drama, and music. I mean, come on, a capella has never been this cool.

2.) Avengers: The Age of Ultron || Yes, yes, and yes. It's got everything I need: the Iron Man suit, Chris Hemsworth shirtless, and Chris Evans' beautiful face. Oh yeah, and that action stuff, too.

3.) American Sniper || Bradley Cooper is amazing. I love war movies-even though I know they're so sad.

4.) The Wedding Ringer || I love Kevin Hart. I have a feeling this movie is going to be hilarious!


5.) Cinderella || I just can't get enough of princess movies!

I can't wait to see all of these movies, and hopefully I'll be able to write a review or two about them!

What movies are you excited for in 2015?


Until next time,

Eliza Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, please!