Saturday, January 3, 2015

Recipes and More: Cocoa

Dear Diary,



Last night I decided I wanted something a bit chocolatey. With no chocolate bars-and zero baking skills, I might add-I searched my pantry. 

I found cocoa mix...and two bags of marshmallows.

Here is what I put together:





A handful of marshmallows 
3 tablespoons of cocoa mix
A large mug
A tablespoon (or a stirrer)






Add some boiled water-I love this tea kettle-and stir until your cocoa is done!

I topped mine off with marshmallows and a splash of cinnamon!



















This is my favorite alternative for tea for a nighttime drink. It just soothes me and allows me to drift to sleep.

Now, a lot of people get hot chocolate and hot cocoa mixed up. The difference between cocoa and chocolate is the mix. Cocoa is powdered mix and chocolate is heated on the stove and usually served with warm milk.

What is your favorite nighttime drink? 



Until Next Time,

Eliza Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, please!