Monday, December 22, 2014

Makeup Monday: What is an E.L.F.?

Dear Diary, 


At a very young age,, I fell in love with makeup. As a young girl, my parents did not allow me to play with makeup, let alone wear anything associated with it-nail polish, lipgloss, or even ear piercings. So I snuck my friends' eyeshadow, powder, and I would even pay for them to buy me an eyeliner pencil.
I spent my early teens watching makeup tutorials and trying to find my own "look." 
Eyes, Lips, Face. We all know the brand. E.L.F. offers just about everything needed in the makeup realm, including palettes, brush sets, lip glosses, foundations, nail polishes, gifts sets, and even custom orders. I, myself, own a mineral face primerflawless finish foundation, liquid eyelinerconcealer, and much more. I am constantly recommending these products to my family and friends. Not only are they inexpensive, they have such great quality comparable to other high-end products. In my opinion, they are one of the best quality makeup companies available in “drugstores.”
Unfortunately, the word “drugstore” has been used to downgrade many great makeup brands. Drugstore products are amazing. Not everyone can afford a $67 foundation (i.e. this one from Chanel), and they shouldn’t have to! Drugstore products offer great alternatives to those expensive products that, let’s face it, we wish we could afford it.
You can watch my E.L.F. haul here.
You can buy E.L.F. at K-Mart (this is where I buy it from except when I am online), Target, and even some Rite-Aid’s, and CVS’s.
What are your favorite makeup brands?

Until next time,



Eliza Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, please!