Saturday, December 27, 2014

Let's Talk About Books: My Reading List

Dear Diary,



I love reading. I grew up with books being that my grandfather is an author and my mother loves to read and write.

Reading is like an escape for me. I can pretend to be in another life. I love picturing what the characters and places look like in my mind. 

A few books that are on my reading list are:


1.) Girl Online by Zoe Sugg || I have been subscribed to "Zoella" on YouTube for the past 3 years. She is an amazing woman, and I love what she has to say. This book is said tohave a combo of romance, social media, and drama. She even sold more copies of her book than any other debut author from the UK-even J.K. Rowling's first Harry Potter book.

2.) My Life With The Walter Boys by Ali Novak || I love, love, love this story. I read it online a few years ago, and fell in love. It's another teen romance, that I just can't get enough of. Check it out on Wattpad-trust me.

3.) Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire || This book is about a good girl who meets a bad boy in college. Cliché? Maybe, but I don't really care. I love a bit of drama in my teen romance book.


4.) Three Little Words by Ashley Rhodes-Courter
|| This is more of a sad book in my opinion. It is about a woman who grew up in the foster care system, struggling to find who she is. 


I'm excited get on these books. Let's see how many I can tackle before I have to go back to school for Spring semester! 

What books are on your reading list?



Until next time,

Eliza Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, please!